Junior Sales Executive
You can view all our current jobs here.
FPR Group have been given an exciting opportunity to recruit for a talented Junior Sales Executive to join our corporate client within the Portsmouth area.
Our ideal candidate:
To succeed in this job, it is likely that you will have previous sales and customer management skills. Ideally you will have worked in a B2B or B2C sales background. A business qualification and or demonstratable sales experience in telesales or a sales office environment is desirable and experience of working in the following sectors, Energy, Defence, Transport, Automation or IT. You must be competent at all Microsoft packages, including Word, Outlook and Excel. You will be a confident professional with a good sense of humour, and the ability to self-motivate.
Main Responsibilities for the Junior Sales Executive:
- Undertake research using the internet and media to identify new business opportunities.
- Arrange appointments for Business Development Managers to meet customers.
- Participate in proactive call campaigns to identify new business opportunities.
- Build long lasting relationships with customers and prospects.
- Develop appropriate knowledge of customer's business and Captec's solutions.
- Participate in the achievement of sales targets.
- Input of accurate sales records into our CRM database.
Requirements for the Junior Sales Executive:
- You will be either be a recent graduate or ambitious, confident individuals looking to develop a career in Sales.
- An interest in computing technologies.
- Professional communicator with clear and confident telephone manner.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Your hours will be Monday - Friday 10am-4pm.
- Flexitime: 37.5 hours per week
- Accrue time for up to 6 extra holiday days per year!
- Pension scheme - employer contributions increase with service
- Bonus scheme
- Social area with dartboard, pool table and foosball
- Salary sacrifice cycle to work scheme
- Free onsite parking and electric car charging points
- Free tea and coffee
£18,000 - £20,000 + commission
We are looking to set up interviews as soon as possible, so if you are excited by this job opportunity CLICK APPLY today or if you would like more information contact Sophie on 01243-778021
FPR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.