You can view all our current jobs here.
Our client are seeking a full-time Laboratory Cleaner / Technical Assistant in their Pharmaceutical Microbiology department on a temp to perm basis.
Working hours would be 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
You will have good organisational skills, the ability to record data accurratly and able to work well under pressure.
Your main responsibilities include:
· Routine laboratory cleaning
· Monitoring of equipment
· Environmental monitoring
· Operating of autoclaves
· QC labelling of media once QC results have been approved
· Some preparation of pharmaceutical products and equipment
· Input of test data on our internal system
· General laboratory duties
· Booking in/verifying sample details
Previous lab experience is preffered and training is provided.
To apply for this role then please click apply or call the number.
FPR Group as acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.