Lead Project Engineer
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you a leading Project Engineering professional ready to take the next step and work closely with new technology and new products? Keen to lead 2 other professionals and become part of a strong team of other talented professionals for a global brand, getting fantastic exposure, incredible support and career development moving forwards? If so then this role, near to Petersfield in Hampshire paying up to £44000 and strong benefits on top could be your next challenge!!
Fundamentally, in this role you'll certainly need to make your mark, you'll be well involved with research, assessing how robust and repeatable manufacturing can be, understanding compliances and ultimately the commercialisation feasibility of the new products. To do this you'll work closely with your manager and other intelligent and diligent professionals across the business, come up with plans, look at risks and become an integral part of this companies exciting innovation moving forwards!! In addition, you'll represent the manager in technical reviews as and when required, champion opportunities to improve quality, improve machine technologies contributing towards equipment specking up. This wouldn't be a leading projects role without an integral part relating to budget, so you'll always look at cost and performances and exploring the most efficient cost effective strategy.
What do I need?
- For this role you'll need to hold a degree in either mechanical engineering or a relating degree with mechanical modules, i.e chemical engineering.
- Demonstrable experience of leading others
- Have demonstrable Process validation experience, i.e analysing data gathered throughout the design and manufacturing of the new products, across all factors, machines, utilities, manufacturing engineering metrics etc
- Strong understanding and demonstrable experience of LEAN Engineering
- Great communication and influencing skills at all levels within the hierarchy.
Beneficial to have:
- Any pharmaceutical, medical, cosmetic validation would be hugely advantageous
- Fast paced, FMCG background would be great
If the role sounds appealing then hit apply! If you want to learn more about the role please call Neil anytime!
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.