Leading Hand - Clean Room
You can view all our current jobs here.
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a world class manufacturer for a Leading Hand in their Cleanroom.
As well as a great salary, you will recieve 22.5 days holiday, free parking on site and a great culture in which to work.
As the leading hand you will liaise closely with the Quality and Production Manager in all manufacturing related activities. Motivating and leading your team to achieve the highest standards and and acheive manufacturing targets.
Main duties will include:
- Ensure all company standards and Health and Safety protocols are strictly adhered to at all times.
- Adherence to GMPD ISO Class 8 Cleanroom cleanliness protocols.
- To understand and apply the Cleanroom dress code protocol at all times whilst working within the department.
- To co-ordinate the activities of department staff members on a daily basis to ensure conformity of product to company quality requirements is consistently achieved.
- Continuously monitor the flow of product through the area to ensure production completion targets are continuously achieved and to communicate any issues that may affect this happening.
- To liaise with Stores to ensure stock product is fully available to the department to ensure production will commence as required.
- To ensure accurate stock management is demonstrated on a continuous basis.
- To ensure a positive and methodical approach is taken by all staff when carrying out all manufacturing processes within the department.
- Highlighting any process issues to Technical or Production Engineering as required and providing the necessary support in the resolution of these issues.
- To record all non-conforming product produced in the Cleanroom and ensure the correct process is followed for containment and control.
- To carry out analysis of production processes in conjunction with Technical and Production engineering to eliminate any potential for staff to produce non-conforming product.
The right candidate will have excellent knowledge of health safety and a good understanding of quality proccess whilst always looing to achieve continuous improvement.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a an experienced supervisor / team leader to join a leading manufacturer and enhance their carrer.
To apply all you need to do is call Darren or send your CV.
FPR Group are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.