Learning Support Assistant,Support Worker,SEN T.A
You can view all our current jobs here.
CALLING ALL EXPERIENCED L.S. A'S, SEN T. A'S AND SUPPORT WORKERS!
SUSSEX SUPERSTARS: WE NEED YOU!
- Experience in Social Care? Support work? SEN Education?
- Want to make a difference to people's lives and work temporary, flexible hours to suit you?
- You are reliable, warm and friendly and funny, people love to be around you.
- You take pride in your work and have knowledge, experience and skills that deserve to be put to use in various schools, homes and respected organisations all around the Sussex area.
- You are empathetic and instinctively know how to treat people with dignity and respect
- You are full of energy and raring to go!
These are varied and rewarding roles like no other! You will be encouraging and enabling people to live their best lives!
- From basic life skills like making the evening meal to yoga sessions, from schoolwork to dance class, from Art Club to Bowling.
We have roles working with children through to the elderly.
Forget the rest! Come and work for the best!
Here at FPR, within the Health and Social Care team we all have previous experience within the mental health, social care and SEN education sectors so we know what it's like to be in your shoes. We know that though sometimes challenging working within these fields is ultimately rewarding and fulfilling. Its with this background that we do our best to support you to find the right work to match your talents.
Drop in to chat to one of our dedicated team today, call us on 01273 711919 or send your cv to
FPR Group can offer you
*** Competitive rates of pay
*** Continuity of work
*** A dedicated consultant who can offer ongoing career development
FPR Group is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. FPR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.