Legal Executive/Paralegal - Family Law
You can view all our current jobs here.
Legal Executive/ Paralegal-Family Law
Negotiable salary depending on experience!
Are you looking to join a friendly, welcoming team in a fast-paced exciting company where there is room to grow and expand your knowledge? We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Legal Assistant/ Paralegal to permanently join a busy team within a well-known Legal Solicitors in Portsmouth.
This company will consider newly qualified Solicitors so if this is you please do not hesitate to apply!
What will your responsibilities be?
- Providing a high level of secretarial support to the Family team
- Transcription of digital dictation
- Liaising with clients, solicitors, lenders, managing agents and other third parties
- Compiling together the documents using Word, Excel and a Case Management system
- Assembling documents / attachments to emails as required
- Assisting and promoting the Family team as required and lend assistance to their departments within the organisation when required
- Manage your own broad caseload dealing with issues including domestic violence, private law children cases, divorce and finances.
What we need from you
- Ideally needs to have significant experience of working in family law
- Will be able to prioritize their workload effectively and possess strong organisational skills
- Will be able to manage and organise physical client / matter files
- Will be proficient in IT and possess significant Word / Excel skills
- Can work from their own initiative and be a strong team player
- Experience in general litigation
- A keen interest in business development
Salary & Working hours
The salary is negotiable and in the region of £20-25k. You will be full-time, 8:45 - 17:15 with an hour for lunch.
For your opportunity to apply for this role either Click the Apply button, email your CV or call Jo Beech at the Havant office to discuss the role further.
FPR Group are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.