You can view all our current jobs here.
Legal Secretary, Chichester
We are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary for our client based right in the town centre of the beautiful city, Chichester. Looking for a professional, friendly individual to join their busy department on a full-time basis.
Working directly for one fee-earner, the successful candidate will be fast and accurate at typing, very organised, and able to undertake all of the below duties:
- Speaking in a confident manner with clients on the telephone, dealing with enquiries, making appointments and taking messages
- Dealing with utility companies, DWP, HMRC and Probate Registry on the telephone and making appropriate file notes of the conversations
- Very accurate typing skills (audio typing)
- Completing IHT 205/400 forms, drafting Wills and Oaths which have been dictated, typing up Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Keeping on top of filing
- Knowledge of procedures for storing Wills, registering Lasting Powers of Attorney and applying for Grants of Probate
- Lunchtime reception cover (approx once a week), handling phone calls and welcoming visitors.
Salary: £21,000 - £22,000 dependant on qualifications and experience
Hours: 9am - 5pm
Holiday & Benefits:
- 25 days holiday + additional days over Christmas
- Private health care after 3-month probation
If you are interested please contact Sophie or click on the 'Apply Now' Button.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.