Legal Secretary/ Paralegal-Commercial Property
You can view all our current jobs here.
Job Title- Legal Secretary/ Paralegal-Commercial Property
Are you looking to join a friendly, welcoming team in a fast-paced exciting department? We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Legal Secretary/ Paralegal to permanently join a busy team within a well-known Legal Solicitors in Portsmouth.
- Provide a high level of secretarial support to the Commercial Solicitor
- Transcription of digital dictation
- Liaise with clients, solicitors, lenders, managing agents and other third parties where necessary
- Compile together the documents using Word, Excel and a Case Management system (Redbrick)
- Conduct telephone calls to all parties involved in any commercial property transaction, where necessary
- Deal with Land Registry, Local Councils and other third party organisations in Commercial Property matters
- Ensure necessary paperwork is in place, filed appropriately and correctly
- Assemble documents / attachments to emails as required by Commercial Solicitor
- Submit applications to the Land Registry for commercial purchases, leases, lease extensions, transfers etc.., as necessary
- Assist Commercial Solicitor with file opening, file closing and working with Accounts Department to manage account balances
- Assist and promote the Commercial Department as required and lend assistance to their departments within the organisation when required
- Ideally needs to have significant experience of working in a Commercial Property / experience of Residential Conveyancing
- Will be willing undertake transcription of digital dictation; ideally with experience of using Oyez Speech
- Will have strong organisational skills and will be able to prioritise their workload effectively
- Will be able to manage and organise physical client / matter files
- Must have meticulous attention to detail
- Will be proficient in IT and possess significant Word / Excel skills
- Process excellent Outlook / email knowledge
- Can manage a Solicitor's diary effectively
- Can work from their own initiative and be a strong team player
- Must be experienced in delivering a high standard administrative service
- Will have a confident telephone manner and a patient personality
- Must be able to perform to a high standard, even under pressure
Salary & Working hours
Your salary will be circa £21,000 but negotiable dependent upon experience. You will be full-time, 9:00 - 17:15 with an hour for lunch.
For your opportunity to apply for this role either Click the Apply button, email your CV or call Sasha Clarke at the Havant office to discuss the role further.
FPR Group are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I specialise in Office Support and Commercial Recruitment and deal with both temporary and permanent vacancies. I have been with FPR Group since May 2017 and I take a great deal of pride in helping my candidates take the next step in their careers doing something that they enjoy. I believe the only…