Litigation Legal Secretary
You can view all our current jobs here.
Full-time permanent, Chichester
Based in central Chichester this prominent and successful law firm is seeking an experienced Litigation Secretary to join their highly reputable and experienced Litigation team.
A background in Personal Injury is preferred but not essential as is the use of the Proclaim Case Management system. You will also have outstanding audio secretarial skills, a keen eye for detail in administration as well as a strong desire to offer the very best client service.
Key Responsibilities (not exhaustive)
- Liaising with experts, counsel, witnesses and the court
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audio and copy typing
- Use of accounting and time recording software
- Checking documents for accuracy
- Costing of files for the purpose of cost update letters and billing
- Taking telephone messages
- Making appointments, managing diaries and seeing to the reasonable requirements of clients
- Use of photocopier, scanner and fax machine where necessary
- To prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch
- To ensure the confidentiality and security of all documentation to comply with the new GDPR regulations
Skills and Qualifications
- Good academic record
- Secretarial experience in Litigation is essential
- Use of the Proclaim Case Management system would be an advantage.
- Experience of PI Portals an advantage
A highly competitive salary is on offer depending on experience.
For more information please call either Sophie on 01243 778021
FPR Group is acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.