Logistics Manager (Airfreight) - Fareham
Logistics Manager - Fareham - Aviation/Aerospace
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to use and develop their management capability, Logistics is key to any business and it is no different here. You will play a pivotal part in the company and manage the department including the Stores, Despatch and Goods Inwards team.
You will work with Production, Quality, Export Control and Customer services to ensure the delivery of products to arrive at the right time in the right quantity with correct paperwork.
The person we are looking for:
- Logistics experience
- People management (small teams of 4 or 5 plus)
- Someone who has steadily progressed their career
- Someone who is driven and confident but still empathetic with personnel
- Someone who can get things done
- Must have experience with exporting goods internationally ideally America or similar
- ITAR knowledge
- Problem solver, proactive
- Experience within pharm, medical, aerospace, aviation, defence to name but a few.
- Must have knowledge and experience of air freight not just road freight or controlling a fleet
- Exposure to production would be ideal
The PackageThis position will initially be a contract role paying up to £28ph LTD. There could be a chance to become a permanent member of the team if you show the right attitude and skills.
You are welcome to call Laura Marshall at FPR Group on 02392 453377 if you would like to discuss the role and the company in more detail. I am also on Linked In so please connect with me.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.