Logistics Quality Manager
You can view all our current jobs here.
Logistics Quality Manager - £40K - £45K
Permanent, full time
Are you CILT (Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport) qualified? Do you have experience of leading teams in a warehouse environment?
If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Logistics Quality Manager with our automotive client based in Bognor Regis.
You will have:
- Relevant degree and/or be CILT qualified (Essential)
- IOSH/NEBOSH qualification (Desirable)
- OEM (original equipment manufacturer) customer facing experience
- Knowledge of working within a warehouse environment
- Experience of leading teams
- An understanding of health and safety regulations
- Deep understanding of quality tools and techniques
- People management skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Enforcing safe working practices and duty of care for team members
- Actively communicate with the operations manager and the customer to effectively handle day to day tasks and communicate any problems, concerns and identification of trends
- Monitoring the daily running of areas of responsibility
- Monitoring the move to quality performance and liaise with customer quality agencies on site and in the plant
- Maintaining a strong safety performance
- Lowest possible defect rate (ppm) in all transactions (inbound, internal and outbound)
The company offers an easily accessible location, good for public transport as well as free employee parking. There are also 25 days holiday and a 4% employer pension contribution amongst other benefits.
If you would like to receive a full and detailed job description and discuss the role, please contact Sophie or Louise at FPR Group's Chichester office.
FPR Group is acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.