Machine Operator / CNC Machinist
Are you a budding Machine Operator looking for another role? New to the industry, and looking to develop your skills? Or out of work, and looking for a long-term role in precision engineering? If so, this role could be perfect for you!
We are looking for Machine or CNC Operators to join a great company in Havant, operating CNC Mills and Lathes as part of a dynamic team in order to complete production. This company is a specialist in marine engineering, and you would therefore be involved in various precision-level projects and working on high-grade standard and exotic metals; formal qualifications are not required.
This role will see you:
- Loading and unloading CNC Lathes and Mills
- Reading mechanical drawings
- Machining parts from aluminium and steel
- Changing tooling heads and blades
- Making minor adjustments and edits
- Carrying out basic mechancial inspection
- Ensuring the machines run smoothly
- Working as part of a team to ensure there are no bottle-necks in production
- Liaising with the team to stream-line procedures
- Transporting parts to and from the required machines
If this role sounds like something you would enjoy, and you already have some working knowledge of Machine Operating, CNC or general machining, scroll down and click apply and I will be in touch. This role could be on one of several shift patterns, so get in touch and we can go through them together.
On the Double Day shift this role is paid at £11.36 per hour, and on the Continental shift this role is paid at £13.48 per hour.
FPR Group is recruiting for this role in their capacity as an Employment Business.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.