Machine Operator (Lates)
Are you looking for your next move with in a Manufacturing environment? Be able to use your existing skills and learn new ones? Looking for a good career path and long term prospects? Then read on....
We have an excellent opportunity in the New Milton area to work for a well-established company who put people at the centre of everything they do. This is a friendly company that are currently requiring a full time Machine Operator on a Day shift within their manufacturing team.
Your working hours will be on days Monday to Thursday 15.00pm to 00.00am (midnight) and on a Friday 11.00am to 16.00pm. Excellent rates of pay at £17.19ph or a yearly salary of £33,073. 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. A great company contribution pension and with supermarket shopping discount voucher scheme.
The company is a global manufacturing company, specialising in providing filtration systems to major companies across UK and Europe. As their production team continues to expand, we are currently recruiting for, conscientious, and hardworking Machine Operator to join their impressive manufacturing team.
The factory is within good commutable distance from Bournemouth, Lymington, Hordle, Christchurch and 21 miles from Southampton, Hampshire.
Why join this company?
This company genuinely live and breathe their values which orientate around People, Customer Focus, Integrity, Innovation and Quality. Retention is very important to them and this reflects in a very low staff turnover. Employee surveys keep them informed from shop floor up and they reward and recognise success and challenge employees to grow within the company, we have multiple examples of fantastic internal promotion within this company!
They strive for all staff to be happy in a positive environment, to deliver a 'Best in Class' service, own accountability, challenge and innovate the norm and to deliver exceptional and consistent performance!
You will be working in a bright modern factory where you will machine operating and assembling components used in the food/beverage and medical/pharmaceutical industry. Training will be provided on products and machines to operate however we are looking previous factory assembly/machine operation or production work experience. You will be working in a clean room manufacturing environment where you will be provided with full PPE.
- General housekeeping and tidy working environment
- Visual Inspections of parts including measuring completed components
- To set and use Machines effectively to produce products.
- Monitoring quality control and keeping to stringent production deadlines.
- Shared responsibility for finished goods meeting or exceeding customer expectations
- Follow Clean Room gowning and de-gowning procedures.
- Adhere to quality standards and guidelines.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Report production issues to Team Leader
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Experience within Machine Operating and setting
- Problem solving, quality tools, attention to detail.
- Previous cleanroom experience preferred but not required.
- Flexibility to adapt to different processes
- Candidates will have a sound understanding of health and safety policies, including manual handling techniques
- The ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Good communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail
For this excellent opportunity for a straight permanent job within a friendly factory we want to hear from you. CLICK APPLY today!
FPR Group is a recruitment business
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I have been with FPR Group for the last ten years and started as a Recruitment Consultant working my way up to a Manager in our Industrial & Manufacturing division. I am privileged to head up a ta