You can view all our current jobs here.
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Do you thrive in constantly changing environments?
- Do you have experience in operating mailing Insertion and polywrapping Machines?
If you have answered yes to the above, then we are looking for you to join our rapidly growing client.
The client provides simple solutions for complex and demanding Direct Marketing Projects, assisting businesses achieve their campaign objectives by advising on all aspects of the process.
They are a friendly team; providing an unrivalled ISO 27001 certified service to a vast array of industries across the UK and due to the increasing demand for our services we are looking to grow our team.
Due to continued growth, an experienced Mailing Machine Operator is required to join the excellent production team, setting up and running allocated jobs on the company's polywrapping and envelope inserting machines.
As a Mailing Machine Operator, you will maintain a high standard of work, following agreed processes and helping to improve production quality where possible. Come and join this highly-regarded mailing company, offering direct mail marketing solutions to a variety of clients.
The ideal Mailing Machine Operators will have experience of Buhrs / CMC envelope inserting machines and/or Sitma Polywrapping lines, however, we are also interested in Machine Operators with experience in an automated manufacturing / production environment or with other CMC machinery.
- Set up and run relevant polywrapping and envelope inserting machines as required
- Work to Operation Managers instructions as well as on your own initiative, whilst following company processes.
- Ensure work is completed accurately and within defined time frames
- Ensure all jobs, once completed, are cleared from machines and working areas
- Support all team members, assisting in training others in the use of tools, equipment and machinery as necessary
- Develop knowledge in all areas of Production to help improve work efficiency
- Work with other departments to ensure that priorities and deadlines are met
- Ensure working areas remain tidy and work is carried out in accordance to Quality, H&S and Environmental standards
- Maintain quality standards throughout all areas and continuously look for job /procedural improvements
Ideally, the candidate will have the necessary skills and experience but the right attitude is more important.
- Experience of working with Sitma Polywrap lines / Burhs / CMC envelope inserting machines
- Experience in Royal Mail or postal solutions/sortation
- Versatile and flexible in approach to your work
- Highly-productive with an eye for procedural improvement
- Able to follow instructions and work to deadlines
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, reliable and organised Machine Operator to join this growing but well-established mailing solutions company. Working between 08:00-16:30 with occasional overtime available.
The successful candidate will be given comprehensive training and support. The position will be based in Portsmouth and offers an attractive, competitive salary, together with excellent working conditions, consistent with one of the area's largest leading employees.
For more information please call us on 02392 838336 and ask for Tasha.
FPR Group is an acting as an employment business.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.