You can view all our current jobs here.
Job DescriptionIf you are passionate about chocolate and looking for a machine operating role within a close-knit factory environment, come and work in one of the top Chocolate producing companies in the country!
- Responsible for the operation of production machines, mainly the new KNOBEL closed circuit production line and associated equipment.
- Ensure products are always made using the agreed recipes and to ensure the recipes are followed accurately at all times.
- Ensure all technical paperwork is completed
- Be constantly vigilant of all products with respect to temper, colour, taste and weight.
- Abide by the production mantra of a Products are perfect or rejected!
- Ensure your machine and surrounding area is kept clean and tidy and hygiene procedures are followed at all times
- Assist with the daily administrative work as and when required
- Ensure stock accuracy is maintained by following company procedures and check sheets
- Contribute to the energy saving policy
- Assist other departments as required
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.