We currently recruiting for as a Semi-Automated Machine Welder and be part of a growing team.
We have an excellent opportunity in the New Milton area to work for a well-established company who put people at the centre of everything they do. This is a friendly company that are currently requiring a full time Machine Operator on a Day shift within their manufacturing team.
Your working hours will be on days Monday to Thursday 08.00 -4.00pm and on a Friday 08.00am to 1pm. Excellent rates of pay at £13.75 ph. Also 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. A great company contribution pension and with supermarket shopping discount voucher scheme.
The company is a global manufacturing company, specialising in providing filtration systems to major companies across UK and Europe. As their production team continues to expand, we are currently recruiting for, conscientious, and hardworking Machine Operator to join their impressive manufacturing team.
The factory is within good commutable distance from Bournemouth, Lymington, Hordle, Christchurch and 21 miles from Southampton, Hampshire.
Why join this company?
This company genuinely live and breathe their values which orientate around People, Customer Focus, Integrity, Innovation and Quality. Retention is very important to them and this reflects in a very low staff turnover. Employee surveys keep them informed from shop floor up and they reward and recognise success and challenge employees to grow within the company, we have multiple examples of fantastic internal promotion within this company!
They strive for all staff to be happy in a positive environment, to deliver a 'Best in Class' service, own accountability, challenge and innovate the norm and to deliver exceptional and consistent performance!
- Operate and maintain semi-automated welding machines to ensure accurate and high-quality welds
- Set up machines according to specifications, including selection of proper welding techniques, materials, and settings
- Monitor machine operations, making adjustments as needed to maintain optimal performance
- Conduct quality checks and inspections on finished welds to ensure they meet industry standards
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues that may arise during the welding process
- Proven experience as a welder, preferably with experience operating semi-automated welding machines
- Experince welding techniques such as MIG, TIG, and ARC welding
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce high-quality welds
- Ability to operate welding equipment and tools safely
- Good physical stamina and manual dexterity
For this excellent opportunity for a straight permanent job within a friendly factory we want to hear from you. CLICK APPLY today!
FPR Group is a recruitment business
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I have been with FPR Group for the last ten years and started as a Recruitment Consultant working my way up to a Manager in our Industrial & Manufacturing division. I am privileged to head up a ta