You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer with FMCG experience and PLC Controls? I am looking for multiple engineers to join a global leading company near to Southampton! 4 on 4 off day and night shifts available.
Tell me more:
We are looking for 9 Manufacturing Support Engineers (MSE's) to support all manufacturing systems, used in the delivery and production of lenses, run at optimum performance levels. Assist with manufacturing equipment installations and qualification.
You would be working on either Days or Night shifts:
7am-7pm 25% uplift
7pm-7am 45% uplift
What do you need?
- Working within a high volume manufacturing environment
- Time served Apprenticeship in Mechanical; Electrical/Electronic engineering is an essential requirement for the role.
- Understanding and sound knowledge of PLC controlled manufacturing platforms.
- Proven experience in all aspects of engineering principles and techniques.
- Involvement in Continuous Improvement projects/activities
- ONC/HNC or similar in Mechanical or Electrical/Electronic Engineering preferable
If you feel you have the right expereince and drive to take on the new vacancy then please APPLY or call Steph for more information. Our client are seeking to review CV's IMMEDIATELY!
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.