You can view all our current jobs here.
Up to £45,000
We are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to work 4 on 4 off, 7am to 7pm at a prestigious manufacturer in Petersfield
Tell me more!
This Maintenance Engineer will provide effective maintenance on production lines, minimising down time, always working towards maximum efficiency.
This role is electrically biased, yet the role will be multi skilled so you'll also get to tackle mechanical maintenance tasks as well, although the majority of the work will be electrical maintenance.
What do I need?
- The right engineer will have worked within maintenance and have a good set of electrical skills
- Have experience within a production environment, electrical and mechanical skills
- Some PLC troubleshooting experience
- A confident communicator withing engineering
- An engineer who wants to continuously improve
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Salary and Benefits
Including shift this role will pay from £42,000 a year up to £45,000 a year with a strong suite of benefits available.
Interviews will be held promptly with a sit down interview and a tour of the site on offer so that you can see what you could be working with!
If you wish to discuss this role in more detail and discreetly, please contact Neil Williams at FPR Group on 02392483944 for a chat, or click on "Apply Now" to send your CV to us, we will review and come back to you swiftly! FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.