You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer looking for a new and exciting challenge? I am looking for a Maintenance Engineer on Double Days paying a very competitive salary. Keep reading...
Tell me more:
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with H&S processes while ensuring all equipment is kept in a safe condition
- Respond to help desk calls promptly and effectively, keeping production informed of status.
- Achieve a 99% adherence to PPM plans.
Monday- Friday working double day shifts 6-2pm and 2-10pm paying £45,880 including shift allowance.
What do you need?
- Maintenance Experience in a Manufacturing environment
- PLC experience and understanding
- Fault Finding
- Solution focused
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail.
If you feel you have what it takes then please APPLY now or call Steph for more information. CV's will be reviewed immediately.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Stephanie Gray Cert RP
I work in the Technical and Engineering team and enjoy continually expanding my knowledge and skills in this sector all of the time. To know that I have helped someone to find their perfect job is the