Maintenance Infrastructure Lead
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Maintenance or Facilities Engineer looking for the next step into a Team Leader position? We are looking for you to join an exciting company in the heart of Portsmouth. Keep reading for more info...
Tell me more:
As the Maintenance Infrastructure Lead responsible for managing Complex 1 & 2, 14/15 Dock facilities, Ship Hall A&B, Thunderer Workshop within Portsmouth Naval Base (PNB), this role is to liaise with their BAE counterparts dealing with the day-to-day operations for the buildings within the Area of Operations (AO). Ensuring that all tasked are managed in accordance with the company service level agreement and manage expectations. Work alongside the Sub-Contractor Team managing contractors working within their AO. Assist with delivery of all aspects of Hard FM services ensuring that all stakeholders are engaged. Ensuring that effective delivery of the base requirements is met efficiently, and costs are reviewed assuring that the company get value for money.
What do you need?
· Have extensive experience within an engineering or FM management environment ideally have sound knowledge in O&M.
· Working knowledge and experience across various trade environments
· Experience in a customer facing role and delivery.
· Experience with being a key enabler - from blue to white collar (maintenance/facilities)
· Health, Safety and Quality experience within a large site function
· Managing both people and contractors experience
If you are interested in the in this position and hold the right skill set please give Steph a call or click the apply button for Immediate CV reviews!
FPR Group are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.