Management Accountant - Global Company
Management Accountant - Fantastic Global Company!
Have you got experience of working as a Management Accountant? Is it time for a new start within an excellent working environment with ongoing learning? If so click Apply now!!
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global company who have been around for over 100 years, who employ over 96,000 people.
You would be working for a company who are the world leader in their field with a turnover of £19 Billion!
Applicants are invited to apply through the Commercial Division of FPR Group and interviews will be carried out shortly.
What you will be doing -
Within this role you will be responsible for all financial planning and forecasting, you will complete financial analysis of a wide range of financial, budgetary and cost reports for Senior Management. All aspects of financial compliance and control need to be met by you as well as financial analysis and compliance & control across a variety of ledgers and organisations. Ensuring all PM program and EHS action items are resolved on a timely basis as well as taking the lead to ensure all ledgers are compliant with internal policies, legal regulations and external audit requirements.
As well as being responsible for the development of the annual profit plan you will perform standard monthly accounting tasks and provide business partner service to the Materials Manager. You will manage all inter-company transactions including ownership of AP and AR legers and prepare/submit all regular external reporting, supporting external audits.
What we need from you -
- Experience of project work with the ability to make informed financial assumptions
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment to demanding deadlines
- Accurate accumulation, collation, analysis and preparation of accounting and financial data
- Well-developed communication to deal with a wide range of people at different professional levels
- Good knowledge of computer systems including MFG Pro, Oracle and Microsoft Office or similar
- Analytical and interpretive abilities
- Application of established accounting policies and procedures gained through academic study and practical accounting experience.
For a confidential chat about this role please contact Jo in the Havant office.
Some of the company benefits include -
Final salary pension scheme, 25 days holiday, onsite parking, subsidised canteen, and future career opportunities.
FPR Group is acting as an employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.