You can view all our current jobs here.
Manufacturing Engineer - Andover - Circa £30,000
A global engineering organisation are searching for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their specialist team at their site in Andover.
As Manufacturing Engineer you will be a vital member of the NPI Team. You will be directly involved in Manufacturing activities to introduce new products to the production facility and improve plant efficiency. You will be using manufacturing tools using LEAN philosophy and FMEA to support and justify his tasks making sure they reach target on time. He will also work with a network of suppliers / contactors to complete required tasks. The candidate will be responsible for the manufacturing project management from scope, budget, specification definition un the qualification plan and final handover to production.
Tell me more!
Joining a team of around 100 on site and part of a company with multiple sites around the world, These products are used in many applications across many industries, their reach is far. They can offer you not just strong job security, but also career succession and cutting-edge engineering second to none!!
What do I need?
- Knowledge and experience of Manufacturing principals such as LEAN, FMEA
- Experience working within a Manufacturing Organisation ideally with electronics/ electrical products.
- The ability to read design schematics such as CAD and be confident in communicating with the Design and Production teams about the products.
- Great cross functional communication skills are vital as you'll be interacting with multiple departments and confidence is equally as important as competence.
- It would be advantageous to hold a Degree/ Formal qualification within an engineering discipline with at least 1 -2 years industry experience.
Interviews will take place via video platform and then it is likely you would be offered a site tour/visit all being favourable.
This position is commutable from, Andover, Southampton, Winchester, Newbury, Basingstoke, Salisbury and other surrounding areas within Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire.
If this role is of interest to you please contact Max Sinclair and email your CV to or hit the apply button.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I am a Technical Consultant specialising within highly regulated & specialist Engineering and Manufacturing industries.My role includes delivering excellent service to clients and candidates throughout the whole recruitment process and assisting both parties in placing the right staff in the…