You can view all our current jobs here.
Manufacturing Engineer - Andover - £32,000 - £38,000
A global engineering organisation are searching for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their specialist team at their site in Andover.
As Manufacturing Engineer you will be a vital member of the Manufacturing Team. You will be directly involved in Manufacturing activities to introduce new products to the production facility and improve process for the current processes. You will be using manufacturing tools using LEAN philosophy and FMEA to support and justify tasks making sure they reach target on time. You'll also work with a network of suppliers / contractors to complete required tasks. You'll get good involvement with manufacturing project management from scope, budget, specification definition, qualification, planning through to final handover to production.
Tell me more!
Joining a team of around 120 on site and part of a company with multiple sites around the world, these products are used in many applications across many industries, their reach is far. They can offer you strong job security, exposure to great technology, investment from above and ultimately progression for the right attitude shown!
What do I need?
- Knowledge and experience of Manufacturing principals
- Experience working within a Manufacturing Organisation ideally with Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatics or Hydraulics
- The ability to read design schematics such as CAD and be confident in communicating with the Design and Production teams about the products.
- Great cross functional communication skills are vital as you'll be interacting with multiple departments and confidence is equally as important as competence.
- It would be advantageous to hold a form of engineering certification with several years industry experience.
- Interviews will take place via video platform and then you would be offered a site tour/visit all being favourable.
This position is commutable from, Andover, Southampton, Winchester, Newbury, Basingstoke, Salisbury and other surrounding areas within Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire.
If this role is of interest to you please contact Neil Williams email your CV or hit the apply button.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of an Employment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.