You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Manufacturing Engineer with a passion for Lean Manufacturing? We have an exciting role for an Engineering company in Havant!
Tell me more:
You will be working as part of the Process Focused team becoming a Manufacturing Engineer. Promoting and Influencing Lean Manufacturing. This role will be identifying the leading metrics which will ensure the achievement of the top level performance metrics of the PFT. This position aims to develop and implement future strategies for manufacture, identify opportunities for continuous improvement and manage all related capital projects.
Monday- Friday Day Shifts paying upto £40,000pa with lots of additional benefits.
What do you need?
* Six Sigma Green Belt
* Familiarity with AutoCAD LT
* Ability to interpret engineering drawings and specifications
* Ability to draft technical reports and present findings to all levels of the organisation
* Knowledge of semi-automatic and manual assembly techniques and their application within the manufacturing environment
* Basic understanding of hydraulic and electro-hydraulic systems
If you feel you have the right experience and drive to take on the new vacancy then please APPLY or call Steph for more information. Our client are seeking to review CV's IMMEDIATELY!
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.