You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Manufacturing Engineer who has worked with Test equipment and Hydraulic products. We have an amazing position for a growing manufacturing company in Havant! Keep reading for more info...
Tell me more:
As Test Rig / Manufacturing Engineer your primary responsibilities will be to participate in development and validation of Test Equipment used to calibrate and function test Hydraulic products. This will including New Product Development projects as well as ensure our production performance is continuously improved, in order to support customer satisfaction and organisational growth targets. As a vital member of the Product Focus Team, you will also contribute to the annual profit plan process in identifying cost out opportunities and performance improvements via lean activities, waste elimination etc.
What do you need?
* Understanding of Test Environments combining Electro-Hydraulic systems to meet test requirements.
* Ability to modify test script using object-oriented programming languages (C#, .NET, Python)
* Knowledge of SQL Databases and server data storage
* Understanding of Hydraulic Systems
* Six Sigma Green Belt
* Familiarity with AutoCAD LT
* Ability to interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
* Ability to draft technical reports and present findings to all levels of the organisation.
* Knowledge of semi-automatic and manual assembly techniques and their application within the manufacturing environment
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.