Manufacturing Engineer Lead
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Manufacturing Manager? Looking for a new role within a global leading FMCG company in Petersfield? Keep reading...
Tell me more:
The position leads and is responsible for the wider CVE team (including CV Engineers and Technical Associates) delivering and leading the entire UK NPI / third party manufacturing commercialization team through "Right First Time" as well as technical commercialization of new products and technologies. This is critical for our NPI & Validation activities for product launches.
What do you need?
- Relevant industry experience (eg. Pharma, Cosmetics, FMCG).
- Demonstrated experience in Pharma / FDA validation
- Solid experience as Manufacturing Process Engineer in FMCG manufacturing plant
- Excellent NPI experience - leading and delivering new product introductions
- Strong presentation skills
- Continuously looking to implement Lean manufacturing in all aspects
- Exceptional leadership and influence skills
- Great collaborator with team members, wider stakeholders and senior management
- Experience working to KPIs - RFT, COGs/Margin optimization, Speed to Realization
- Preferred Degree: Mechanical / Package / Chemical Eng
If you tick these boxes please apply now or call Steph for more info.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.