Manufacturing Engineering Supervisor
You can view all our current jobs here.
Manufacturing Supervisor - Andover - £40,000 - £48,000
A global engineering organisation are searching for a Manufacturing Engineering Supervisor to join their specialist team at their site in Andover.
As Manufacturing Supervisor you will be a vital member of the team overseeing the manufacturing engineering team. You will be directly involved in the overseeing of manufacturing activities that are introducing new products to the production facility and improving current processes across the site. The team implement a LEAN philosophy and FMEA to support and justify tasks making sure they reach target on time.
Tell me more!
Joining a team of around 120 on site and part of a company with multiple sites around the world, these products are used in many applications across many industries, their reach is far. They can offer you strong job security, exposure to great technology, investment from above and ultimately progression for the right attitude shown!
What do I need?
- Knowledge and experience of Manufacturing principals, i.e FMEA .
- General understanding of Mechanical and Electrical operations and ideally some understanding of Pneumatics or Hydraulics.
- Engineering certification, i.e HNC, HND, or Degree level.
- Experience of managing/running engineering projects.
- Great cross functional communication skills are vital as you'll be interacting with multiple departments and confidence is equally as important as competence.
- Current eligibility to work in the UK
This position is commutable from, Andover, Southampton, Winchester, Newbury, Basingstoke, Salisbury and other surrounding areas within Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire.
If this role is of interest to you please contact Neil Williams on 02392483944 or email your CV OR hit the apply button now!!!
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of an Employment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.