You can view all our current jobs here.
Open to relocating to join a global leader as a Manufacturing Manager paying up to £60000 and with a £600+ car allowance? If so then this company will naturally support and fund your relocation (£8000 contribution) to Hastings an iconic seaside town in East Sussex.
Tell me more!
You'll be joining a well-recognised manufacturer, 25 days holiday, annual pay reviews, site bonus, up to 10% pension contribution, eye care vouchers, life insurance, great food in the canteen, and ample career satisfaction as the site continues to prosper!
This is a newly created role where you will oversee manufacturing and continuous improvement driving improvements in methods, machinery and processes.
This role will be leading the manufacturing teams that cover molding, assembly and CNC. You'll have 4 direct reports including the production manager, tool room supervisor, CI supervisor, manufacturing supervisor with 20 indirect reports, you'll report into the site leader.
So what do I need?
- Needless to say you'll need strong leadership attributes and experience gained from within a manufacturing environment.
- As a leader of various manufacturing processes from injection molding across to metal CNC work, experience in these areas is highly advantageous, yet crucially a sound understanding and hands on experience within a CNC environment is required.
- Proven experience within CI / Continuous improvements - this is a vital part of the role.
- A recognised certification in continuous improvements.
- Applicants must have full working rights for the UK / EU. ITAR restrictions may apply (can discuss upon application)
Why relocate? Hastings is an iconic seaside town, if you're keen to be active Hastings can offer great swimming and tennis facilities to half-marathons and cycling events - and even sailing and watersports for those who love the ocean. The fast train will get you into the capital in one hour and 24 minutes, unlike Brighton and Eastbourne, there are still bargains to be had on stunning Victorian properties and quirky cottages in the centre of town. Hastings is also the swashbuckling capital of the world! Which in essence means that once a year thousands upon thousands dress up as Pirates retaining the title of Guinness World Records holders for the Largest Gathering of Pirates in the world!
If you wish to discuss this role in more detail please contact Neil Williams at FPR Group for a chat on 02392483944 or click on "Apply Now" to send your CV to us, we will review and come back to you swiftly! FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.