You can view all our current jobs here.
CHICHESTER, WEST SUSSEX
FPR Group are recruiting for a Marketing Assistant for our insurance-based client just outside of Chichester.
Do you want to work for a company who:
Invests in your training & development
Has a supportive culture and flexible working practices
Promotes a sustainable work/life balance
Feels & acts like a small company, whilst being a part of a Global Leader
Gives back and focuses on charities and the community
The Duties and responsibilities of this position are:
- Deliver marketing acquisition campaigns that drive new business growth
- Deliver content and communications that drive engagement, increase brand awareness and new business conversion
- Deliver existing customer communications plan to provide risk management guidance and maintain great retention rates
- Manage our marketing approval process to ensure marketing governance is completed
Skills and Knowledge:
- Outstanding workload prioritisation and the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability
- Experienced in using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience in working in marketing and/or the financial services sector
- Ability to write simple and engaging copy
- Experience using InDesign and an email service provider
- Naturally creative mindset whilst working within brand guidelines
- A degree or professional marketing qualification
- Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm 37.5 hours
- Possible hybrid working
- £25,000 per annum
- Flexible hybrid working (2 days / week working from home)
- Lunchtime HIIT classes & yoga sessions
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme
- Virtual GP appointments
- Discounts with leading retailers across the UK
- Quarterly Directors Awards, including lunch for all and £500 for the winners
- Volunteering days
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + a day off on your Birthday (total 34 days paid leave)
Reviews of a recent recruit:
"The office is a fantastic place to work" - "you will want to come in here" - "it's about as nice as you could get!"
If you are interested in hearing more, please contact Sophie or click on the 'Apply Now' Button.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.