You can view all our current jobs here.
£28,000 - £30,000 DOE
We are excited to be working with our fantastic engineering client that is searching for a Marketing Executive to be a part of their growing company. If you are looking for that next step within your marketing career, then this is just the position for you!! We are looking for some who has enthusiasm, drive and a can-do attitude, ready to get stuck in! Read below to find out what is required and get in touch today!
As a Marketing Executive, you will be taking full ownership of the company brand. Plan and implement innovative and effective marketing strategies, as well as conducting internal marketing, competitor analysis and commercial tender support. As part of this role, sponsorship of study towards Chartered Marketer (via the Chartered Institute of Marketing) is offered, along with potential progression into the role of Marketing Manager.
- Lead on the development, production and distribution of marketing materials and content
- Co-ordinate and develop Swann Group websites, Intranet and Social Media channels
- Monitor search engine rankings; plan and execute search engine optimisation strategies
- Co-ordinate internal and external branding for documents, communications and work wear
- Contact with potential clients to identify the appropriate point of contact for the Business Development team to liaise with regarding work opportunities
- Facilitate and plan promotional internal and external events
- Produce regular news updates to inform employees about the activities of the group
- Develop and maintain a library of product and service images for use in marketing and promotional materials
- Research competitor activities and provide updates to the Group's Business Development team
- Creative and administrative assistance to the sales and tenders team
- Other duties appropriate to the level of this role
- A minimum of 2 years prior marketing experience
- Enthusiastic and proactive individual with good initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively and confident in approaching new contacts
- Computer literate and conversant in the use of software packages such as Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Competent with the use of Internet explorer and online research.
- Degree qualified, in Business, Marketing or an associated degree subject
- Experience in a steelwork or heavy industry environment
- Experience in market research and a proven analytical skillset
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign)
- £28,000 - £30,000 DOE
- Perk box
- Health cash plan
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays plus ten extra days to buy a year
- A contributory pension
- Hybrid working on offer
- Team social days out
- Free parking
- 40 hours per week, including one day working from home with room to be hybrid working overtime.
Sound good? Want to know more?
Please contact Sophie or click on the 'Apply Now' Button.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.