Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover
You can view all our current jobs here.
Marketing Manager - Maternity Contract
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager to cover a maternity contract for an impressive international manufacturer based in Fareham. The overall purpose of the Marketing Managers role is to define and enhance the visibility and profile of the group by managing all aspects of the business's global marketing design and communications. This includes the design of the company's marketing materials, as well as, brand management, online and offline marketing campaigns, public relations, events and exhibitions. They are looking for a confident experienced Manager who keep the team motivated and heading in the right direction during a 9 month period.
What will you be doing?
- Liaise with the team of Sales Managers and Senior Management to determine the global marketing strategy and objectives for the diverse industry sectors of the business, with the purpose of raising awareness and confidence in the company's brand.
- Lead, design and develop international marketing campaigns through online and offline media.
- Develop, deliver and evaluate all external communications. Identify, compile content and proof press releases, case studies, white papers and advertorials.
- Manage the events and exhibitions schedule, ensuring its compliance with budgets and is supportive of each market sectors' objectives.
- Responsible for the content, and design of the company's digital and printed marketing materials, ensuring consistency and brand alignment throughout.
- Optimisation and ongoing development of the company's website and divisional/product micro sites.
- Manage the internal marketing strategy to facilitate communication throughout the business, including the ongoing update of the corporate intranet.
- Global marketing budget forecasting, management and reporting.
- Event return-on-investment and quarterly/monthly marketing reporting to senior management to communicate marketing activities and focuses.
- Liaise with external suppliers for the department, including the compilation of marketing related project tenders.
- Manage the day to day workload of the Marketing and Communications Executive.
Essential skills required:
- Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Professional and Content Managed Systems.
- Creative eye.
- Experience of working with digital and printed mediums.
- Experience with global exhibitions. From concept development, design and organisation through to onsite support and post-show reporting.
- Interpersonal skills, written and verbal, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Well organised!
You will be working in a team of 2 in an open plan, bright office. Having this company on your CV WILL open a range of different doors to you in the future as they are one of the best in their field!
If you wish to have a discreet conversation to learn more about the opportunity, please ring and ask to speak to Jo, or alternatively please CLICK APPLY to submit your CV and we will be in touch shortly!
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.