Master Production Scheduler
You can view all our current jobs here.
Master Production Scheduler - Engineering / Manufacturing - Salary up to £50'000 per annum (DOE)
We have a brilliant opportunity for someone with strong scheduling experience within a manufacturing environment, ideally with exposure to a high value/low volume product base. If you have strong analytical and forecasting skills coupled with excellent communication skills, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
This company has had year on year growth and is well established in their sector with desire to keep improving and adapting, they have successfully hired people into the business who have made massive contributions to the company's success and this role isn't any different.
If you want a role where you can make a real impact on the business, this could be a great position for your next career move in scheduling / supply chain.
Our client loves people who are energetic, driven and want the chance to make their mark, people who thrive in a fast paced and challenging industry.
OVerseeing a small team, your role would, of course, see you creating the master schedule to satisfy customer demands and being responsible for the decision-making processes that drives the supply chain. Part of your role would be to ensure effective inventory levels and accuracy for parts are consistently maintained.
In addition to the above, we are looking for someone to utilise the following skills in the role:
- Ability to lead a team
- Knowledge of MRP
- Proven people skills with a track record effectively handling internal pressure and able to work with and lead others
- Knowledge of product development and a strong understanding of product life cycles
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline
- Proven experience of complex planning, forecasting and product lifecycle programs
- Experience within a mechanical manufacturing environment
What else would you be doing?
- Translating projected forecasts, incoming volume and work scope into a production plan
- Work with customer base to determine weekly inbound forecast and develop consumption models to improve accuracy.
- Establish key performance indicators of forecast accuracy.
- Scheduling demand, based on the product mix and provide accurate commitment dates to customer service team across multiple product lines
- Assemble master schedule reporting regarding performance to the business and production plan
- Provide input to finance on operating plans
- Identify current planned level of demand and create tactical production plans to meet the identified customer demand
- Calculate production lead time, manage load levelling and bottleneck scheduling, utilising theory of constraints for more accurate scheduling
- Establish, measure, monitor, and adjust capacity levels to execute all manufacturing schedules.
- Determine available capacity before planned orders are released.
You could be part of a company who have been growing rapidly over the years and are keen to keep advancing in their field, they have recently invested a lot into new machinery and growing their business, with plans to do more next year!!
The role could pay around £42000 to £50000 per annum salary but this would depend on your level and relevancy of experience, suitability to the role and industry experience. Benefits include 5 weeks' holiday, Half day on Fridays, Flexible Working hours, Childcare vouchers, Pension Scheme, and Free Parking.
We want to hear from passionate engineers who are self-motivated, driven, and ambitious to grow their career.
If you would like to talk about the role you are welcome to call me (ask for Tracy De Pass) on 023 92 483944. Otherwise please email your CV to us, find me on Linked In or press the APPLY button.
FPR Group is acting as an employment business on behalf of our client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Tracy De Pass FIRP DipRP
Joining our Technical and Engineering division in 2006 as an administrator, I immediately fell in love with recruitment and proceeded to work as hard as I could to gain promotions. I specialise in permanent recruitment and I am able to use my 10 years’ experience, as well as my knowledge of the…