Due to a full order book, a 6-month contract for a Materials Planner is available.
You will be working for a company who are renowned for their good treatment of staff alongside a shop floor with all the latest engineering equipment that has a fantastic and organised production schedule.
As the Materials Planner, you will join a friendly planning team, assisting the Manufacturing Manager based in Havant. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-known company adding a fantastic name to your CV!
What will I be doing?
As a successful Materials Planner, you will be working within a small project team to manage new and existing orders.
- Working to kanban methodology you will be supporting live projects from inception through to completion
- Liaising with internal departments and external suppliers to ensure a timely and cost-effective production schedule is executed
- Using the companies in house systems and utilising all resources, you will schedule and estimate material stock
- Juggling various schedules to ensure client demands are met
- Escalate shortages and potential shortages
What do I need?
- If you have experience of various CRM or ERP / MRP systems then great as the training given on the companies' MFG Pro resource planning platform will come naturally to you
- Understanding of fabrication processes and materials required in an engineering environment will be useful
- Supply chain knowledge would be a bonus!
What's in it for me?
This position is an initial 6-month contract at an hourly rate of up to £20ph. You will be working 08:00-16:00 each day meaning the 'usual rush hour' will be missed! This is a fantastic opportunity to settle into an organisation that is constantly growing. If you are looking to commit as a Materials Planner then please APPLY NOW.
FPR Group are acting as an employment business
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.