Our client designs and manufactures highly engineered, precision power conversion, measurement, and control solutions for mission-critical applications and processes, and due to their ongoing success, they require two Mechanical Assemblers to join the team ASAP!
You will be performing routine electronic assembly operations on components or subassemblies, and will need to meet production schedules and performance standards. You will have the abiliity to demonstrate the following:
- Use Operational Method Sheets, drawings, schematics, electronic assembly equipment and verbal/written instructions to assemble, modify, re-work or re-assemble units
- The ability to recognise nonconformities
- Communicates openly and effectively in a professional manner
- Understands Health & Safety
- Understands and follows ISO practices and procedures
- Maintains fixturing, performs calibration, preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance
- Experience in electro-mechanical assembly (min 1 year)
- Basic understanding of Lean Manufacturing and 5S concepts
- Basic computer skills and ability to understand AE processes such as Zeus
- Understanding of core SAP applications, ECO & DMR
- Good dexterity
- Able to lift heavy goods (13kgs)
- Confident in using hand tools
- Excellent attitude and willingness to learn
- Soldering experience
- Wiring experience
This is an excellent opportunitiy to join an exciting, succesful company who can really help you develop your skillset! A Monday - Friday position (NO WEEKENDS) working 07:00 - 16:30 with overtime available!
Want to find out more? Click APPLY TODAY to send us your CV, or you can send your CV directly
FPR Group are acting as an employment business.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.