Mechanical Design Engineer
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you a mechanically degree certified professional who's already gained a few years of strong design experience within a highly regulated mechanical environment position already? If so then we have an exciting, very niche and sought after opportunity available where strong communicators, intelligent and successful design engineers can push their careers on!
With lots of projects on now and in the pipeline, this company who are based near to Winchester design fairly large bespoke products, fabricated and assembled, predominantly all metal design - heavy engineering.
This role will pay up to £36,000 with great benefits including 25 days holiday, private healthcare, flexi time and more!
So What do I need?
- Strong mechanical design skills, knowledge and familiarity of SolidWorks or similar 3D CAD
- Metal design experience - eg sheet metal, fabrication & assembly
- Mechanical Engineering degree
- 2 or 3 years experience at least since graduating in a highly/heavily regulated industry
- Engineering calc exposure would be advantageous.
How do I apply?
To send us your CV directly, click "APPLY NOW!" and we will get back to you swiftly. You're also welcome to give us a call to discuss the role in more detail - simply ask for Neil Williams at FPR Group on 02392 453 377.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.