Mechanical Design Engineer
Are you a mechanically certified professional having an apprenticeship foundation, or HNC, HND or a Mechanical relating Degree? Have you accumulated several years of strong design experience within a mechanical environment position already? If so then we have an exciting, very niche and sought after opportunity available where strong communicators, intelligent and successful design engineers can push their careers on!
With lots of projects on now and in the pipeline, this company who are based near to Winchester design fairly large bespoke solutions, fabricated and assembled, predominantly all metal design - heavy engineering.
This role will pay competitively with great benefits including 25 days holiday, private healthcare, flexi time and more!
Please note that you will need to be eligible for SC vetting.
So what do I need?
- Strong mechanical design skills, knowledge and familiarity of SolidWorks or similar 3D CAD
- Metal design experience - special purpose/bespoke machinery, sheet metal, fabrication & assembly
- Mechanical Engineering certification
- 3 to 4 years relevant experience at least
- Engineering calc exposure would be advantageous.
How do I apply?
To send us your CV directly, click "APPLY NOW!" and we will get back to you swiftly. You're also welcome to give us a call to discuss the role in more detail - simply ask for Neil Williams at FPR Group on 02392 483 944
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.