Mechanical Design Engineer
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you and experienced Design Engineer looking for a new opportunity to join a global leading engineering company in Andover?
Tell me more:
Responsible to manage and coordinate Mechanical Design activities including existing and new Motor technology. Leading designs together with the development team to ensure the delivery of new designs from the concept stage to the development of prototypes through to finished products ready for manufacture. You wil be working with a small team of experienced Design Engineers.
What do you need?
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Experience, preferably in the electric motor industry.
- Strong product design background.
- Deep knowledge of manufacturing processes and how to design for those processes (castings, injection moulding, CNC machining).
- Have a hands-on approach to design development
- Willingness and skill to physically assemble prototypes and asses their function, rapidly iterating to achieve the optimum design.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
Do you tick these boxes and want a new challenge please apply now or call Steph for more infomation!
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.