You can view all our current jobs here.
We have an incredibly exciting Mechanical Engineer role on, paying up to £50,000 per year! If you have gained a good number of years experience within design, project or manufacturing roles then this newly created role will thoroughly entice you!!
Working for a global leading organisation near to Portsmouth in Hampshire, this particular role is all about innovation, joining a division established just 4 years ago to fundamentally drive engineering technologies.
Tell me more!
This role is a mechanical engineering role, 80% of it is contributing towards ideas and associated engineering with regards to new product developments, the remaining 20% will be CAD work, working on the designs themselves. For example, as an ideas function hundreds upon hundreds of ideas are envisioned, part of your role within the team is ultimately to look at feasibility, is it a good idea, can it be made, is it viable?
The core engineering for this role revolves around mechanical gearing, this is fundamental and a critical area of design within their products and in this role you'll be primarily developing and then designing solutions for gearing and new geometry systems.
So what do I need?
- Current and strong comprehension and experience working closely with gearing solutions is critical, for example mechanisms such as actuators or similar.
- Demonstrable cross functional communication skills to effectively work well with other departments
- Current 3D CAD experience
- Component design experience
- Working understanding of compliance
Desirable: Hold an engineering certification
Desirable: hold knowledge of injection mould tool design
Desirable: Familiar with high industry standards, i.e automotive, aerospace standards.
If the role sounds appealing then hit apply! If you want to learn more about the role please call Neil anytime!
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.