Skip to content

Mechanical Engineer

Job Summary

  • Location Portsmouth, Hampshire
  • Salary £40000 - £45000 per annum + GREAT BENEFITS
  • Contract Type Permanent
  • Sector Technical & Engineering
  • Date Posted 30 September 2021
  • Ref 4680_1633016701

You can view all our current jobs here.

Job Description

We have a Mechanical Engineer role on working within development engineering, paying from £40000 up to £45000 per year! If you have gained a good number of years' experience within mechanical, design, project or manufacturing engineering roles then this newly created role could be your next career step!

Working for a global leading organisation near to Portsmouth in Hampshire, this particular role is all about innovation, creativity and working closely with local as well as international engineering peers!

On average you'd spend 3 days in the office and 2 at home. The benefits are exceptional - in return they seek an engineer who is really dynamic, creative and can challenge!

Tell me more!

This role is a mechanical engineering role, 80% of it will relate to NPI / development engineering and the remaining 20% will be CAD work working on the designs themselves with the Design Engineers.

The parts are typically small components that make up mechanisms, both metallic and plastic, so a good understanding of manufacturing be it from a CNC based background and/or injection moulding would be a great advantage.

So what do I need?

  • Current, good Mechanical Engineering experience
  • An innovative, forward thinking engineering mind-set.
  • Demonstrable cross functional communication skills to effectively work well with other departments across local and global sites.
  • Current 3D CAD experience.
  • Component design experience.

Desirable: Hold an engineering certification

If the role sounds appealing then hit apply! If you want to learn more about the role please call Neil anytime!

FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.

Job Location

Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.

Your Key Contact

Neil Williams MIRP Cert RP

Neil Williams MIRP Cert RP

My expertise is in permanent Technical and Engineering recruitment. I manage the complete recruitment process, discussing my client’s needs with new technical roles, identifying and interviewing candi

Search for a Job

Search Jobs
Miles