Media Sales Executive
You can view all our current jobs here.
Media Sales Executive
Would you like to join a well-established exciting media company in the local area of Chichester within the field sales industry?! Our client is looking for a highly motivated, very hard-working sales person to join our successful, ambitious, fast-paced sales team. The right person will also need to be organised, full of ideas and have an organised strategic approach to planning ahead. This is a client facing role so the ability to find new business and build and nurture client relationships is essential. You will need to develop and maintain a strong customer base, to ensure the necessary level of revenue is delivered to hit your individual sales target and ultimately help deliver the station revenue target.
Key responsibilities include:
- To exceed the monthly revenue targets set for you by the Company.
- To develop into a highly professional Media Sales Executive.
- To exploit new business opportunities.
- To adhere to the Company's rules regarding sales procedures and general behaviour.
- To adhere to the Company's credit control procedures.
- To complete successfully any specialist sales project set by your Commercial Director.
- To know your market place; to be fully conversant with competitive media in your area; to be aware of your client's advertising spend in other media, together with their commercial aspirations and difficulties.
- To offer a high level of client service.
- To achieve the number of new business calls set down by the Company.
- To ensure records are kept up-to-date.
- To record the results of every sales call.
- To retain a clean driving licence/to keep the Company car provided for your use in good order at all times.
- To present yourself to clients as knowledgeable, smart and efficient.
- To complete any other tasks designated by the Company.
- To be a strong ambassador for both the company and the company brand by conducting yourself at all times in a professional manner.
You will need to have:
- A full clean driving licence
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- At least 2 years' experience within B2B field sales
You will also have a weekly meeting with your manager where you will be required to provide a sales report with a full list of appointments and the outcomes. As well as this you will be perform assessed on call frequencies, call conversations, product knowledge and new business success.
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000
- Holiday and benefits: 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, free parking, company car, company mobile and pension scheme. Plus, all staff currently benefit from are Nuffield Gym Membership, free Cineworld passes for unlimited cinema, tickets to shows at CFT and press passes to local events.
Hours: Full time Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
The interview process will be a 2-step process, with presentation on second interview.
If you would like to know more about the role and receive a detailed job description, please click apply now!! Or contact Sophie at FPR Group on 01243 778021.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.