Do you have a degree in Biology/Microbiology? Are you looking for a new opportunity to develop and grow into other areas?
We are recruiting for a Molecular Biologist role for a global leader in life sciences based in North Wales.
You will of course need a strong background in Biology, Protein Chemistry, and/or Life Sciences with strong academic qualifications in these fields, as well as experience in a microbiology laboratory.
Your main duties will be:
- Developing novel technologies for applications in bioscience.
- Presenting and reporting on research progress and outcomes to the wider development team.
- Supplying necessary support for the technical team.
- Assist staff and support laboratory-based investigations by undertaking a range of routine technical and experimental tasks including:
- Aseptic techniques.
- Cell culture.
- Cell based assays.
- Light/fluorescence microscopy.
- Data analysis.
- Perform necessary housekeeping functions and other general duties required.
Alongside the molecular biologist role, a more general technician role will be adopted ensuring the research and development laboratory runs smoothly and is fully equipped to support the development of new products.
The salary is £25,000 - £30,000 dependant on experience plus benefits!
Interested? Then simply click APPLY! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call Claire on 02392 453 377.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.