Motor Claims Handler
You can view all our current jobs here.
Claims Handler - Chelmsford We are currently recruiting for a number of Claims Advisors to work for a Financial Services company. The company is a specialist in their field and have a modern office in Chelmsford.
This role will be taking inbound and making outbound calls to existing customers that are making claims through their insurance. Assisting the customers through the process and assisting them with any questions that they may have. For the role you will be offered first class training within a supportive environment.
The hours are 9 - 5 Monday to Friday.
- Provide exceptional customer service and be able to quickly build rapport with people whilst remaining professional at all times.
- Effectively handling all tasks in a timely manner in accordance with our Service Level Agreements.
- Provide the customer with relevant claim information that is clear and educated so that they understand the process.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and relationships with all colleagues and customers, whilst promoting a professional image.
- Develop and maintain a competent level of technical, product and system knowledge to support sales in order to understand and be able to explain policy cover in line with terms and conditions.
- To adhere to Company processes with regards to the Financial Conduct Authority's Handbook, ensuring that Data Protection, Treating Customers Fairly and other regulatory requirements are met and Company processes followed.
- Excelled communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience working within an FCA regulated business (Ideally)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- The ability to remain calm, patient & polite at all times
- Able to work under pressure in a busy call centre environment
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
- To be able to work to set targets.
- To adhere to FCA, GDPR and TCF Guidelines
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.