New Year New Role!! - Renewals Advisor - Insurance
You can view all our current jobs here.
New Year New Role!
Renewals Advisor - Insurance Start Date 8th Jan
We are currently recruiting for a number of Renewal/Sales Advisors to work for a Financial Services company. The company is a specialist in their field and have a modern office near Portsmouth.
This role is to be in contact with new and existing customers in regards to their home and motor insurance. The aim of the company is to put the fun into Insurance and along with growth within the role you will be offered first class training within a supportive environment.
Please note the standard hours of work are 37.5 hours per week and the rostered hours will be worked Monday- Friday between 8am and 8pm. You will be required to work every other Saturday 9am - 2pm and No Sundays.
Applicants are invited to apply through the Commercial Division of FPR Group and interviews will be carried out shortly.
The company have fantastic benefits including a subsidised canteen and on site gym!
- Effectively handling all tasks in a timely manner in accordance with our Service Level Agreements.
- To maximise sales and customer retention targets through the provision of effective and efficient communication and negotiation skills.
- Maintaining a consistent and energetic approach whilst building rapport with internal and external customers to establish customer relations.
- Provide the customer with relevant product information that is clear, fair and not misleading allowing them to make an informed decision.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and relationships with all colleagues and customers, whilst promoting a professional image.
- Develop and maintain a competent level of technical, product and system knowledge to support sales in order to understand and be able to explain policy cover in line with terms and conditions.
- To adhere to Company processes with regards to the Financial Conduct Authority's Handbook, ensuring that Data Protection, Treating Customers Fairly and other regulatory requirements are met and Company processes followed.
- To sell and renew home and motor products.
- Experience working within an FCA regulated business (Ideally)
- Experience working within a commission based role (Ideally)
- Excelled communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills
- The ability to remain calm, patient & polite at all times
- Able to work under pressure in a busy call centre environment
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
- Computer literate to include MS office
- Target driven
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.