Northern Europe Service Account Manager
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced account manager currently working within the medical device industry looking for a career change or maybe a new opportunity? Like the sound of working for a global leading company within their industry earning up to £50k pa with the opportunity to travel?
Tell me more!
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our Service team to cover the UK & Netherlands. You'll be responsible for delivering revenue in this territory, concentrating on the main primary objectives of sales growth, maintenance of margin, and improving Installed Base Penetration.
Why should I apply?
You will proactively seek out opportunities to build new and strengthen existing business relationships across all applications and markets, as well as map and establish professional relationships with key influencers/decision-makers. You'll identify their true business needs and present solutions through outstanding value selling capabilities and deep solution offering knowledge.
So what do I Need?
- BSc degree in Life Sciences, Engineering, Medical, or equivalent.
- Experience in Key Account Management within a relevant field.
- Demonstrable success in NHS, academic, and government research institutions.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly in areas of negotiation, persuasion, research & problem-solving.
- Be highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Energetic, drive to succeed and hungry for success is a MUST.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If the role sounds appealing and you have the relevant experience, then please apply, or you can ring Steph anytime to submit your application and learn more.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I work in the Technical and Engineering team and enjoy continually expanding my knowledge and skills in this sector all of the time. To know that I have helped someone to find their perfect job is the greatest achievement. I enjoy speaking to my candidates and clients and really understanding them…