You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced NPI Manager working within the cosmetics or pharmaceutical industry? I am looking for someone to join a global leading company to become part of a global team. Keep reading...
Tell me more:
The successful candidate will provide technical leadership at local plant level for driving any product related changes into the Supply Chain. This includes:
- i) start-up of new product initiatives
- ii) qualification of alternative manufacturing processes and/or vessels for in-line products to enable better agility in manufacturing operations
- iii) product related cost savings such as complexity reduction and material standardization iv) technical issue resolution related to ongoing support of the current in-line product portfolio.
A key part of the role is to enable and further develop the Company's Excellence in Execution capability within the Whitman plant by identifying gaps and leading deployment of interventions accordingly.
What do you need?
- Cosmetics or Pharamceutical background
- Required to provide technical advice and guidance on batch creation and process design and improvement, the employee will be the key liaison and lead with Global TSO.
- Strong oral and written communication skills (including the ability to write technical reports).
- Excellent analytical / problem solving skills.
- Strong Management skills
If you feel you have what it takes then please APPLY now or call Steph for more information. CV's will be reviewed immediatly.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.