We are looking for Nurses (Mental Health and General) to work on-going and flexible day and night shifts in Nursing Homes in the Emsworth, Chichester, Bognor, Selsey, Petworth, Worthing and surrounding areas. As a qualified Nurse you will have an up to date NMC PIN Number as well as current RCN membership.
Recently qualified Nurses are welcome too! As a Nurse you will just need to have completed 6 month's post-qualification experience.
We can offer our Nurses as much or as little work as you would like, and have ongoing shifts available in Nursing Homes, giving you great flexibility and continuity, whichever suits you best.
BENEFITS our Nurses can expect whilst working with us are: -
- Excellent hourly rates of pay
- WEEKLY pay via BACS
- PAYE workers will accrue holiday pay SEPERATELY to their hourly rate!
- PAYE, Umbrella and Limited Nurses are all welcome*
- Mandatory Training with certificates given *
- Friendly and experienced Health & Social Care Consultants to support you
- Flexible and ongoing shifts are available to fit around your lifestyle; other commitments or to work as your main income
- FREE Child and Adult Workforce DBS is provided *
- Generous Refer a Friend Reward Scheme *
Feel free to check out our candidate reviews on google, just search FPRGROUP Chichester.
All you have to do is click on the 'APPLY NOW' tab to process your application further.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.