You can view all our current jobs here.
We are looking to recruit Nurses (Mental Health and General) to work on-going and flexible day and night shifts in Nursing Homes in the Southampton, Fareham, Gosport, Petersfield, Portsmouth, Havant, Waterlooville, Emsworth and surrounding areas. As a qualified Nurse you will possess an up-to-date NMC PIN Number as well as current RCN membership.
Recently qualified Nurses are welcome too! As a Nurse you will just need to have completed 6 month's post-qualification experience.
We can offer Nurses working with us as much or as little work as you would like. We have ongoing shifts available in Nursing Homes, giving you great flexibility and continuity, whichever suits you best.
BENEFITS our Nurses can expect whilst working with us are: -
- Excellent hourly rates of pay
- WEEKLY pay via BACS
- PAYE workers will accrue holiday pay SEPERATELY to their hourly rate!
- PAYE, Umbrella and Limited Nurses are all welcome*
- Mandatory Training with certificates given *
- Friendly and experienced Health & Social Care Consultants are on hand to support you
- Flexible and ongoing shifts are available so that you can fit around your lifestyle; other commitments or you can work as your main income
- FREE Child and Adult Workforce DBS is provided *
- Generous Refer a Friend Reward Scheme *
Feel free to check out our candidate reviews on google, just search FPRGROUP Chichester.
All you have to do is click on the 'APPLY NOW' tab to process your application further.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Cheska Kitching Cert RP
I am a senior consultant in our Heath & Social Care division and I specialise in placing temporary Nurses, Care Assistants, Support Workers and other healthcare professionals into temporary and co