You can view all our current jobs here.
We are actively recruiting Nurses (Mental Health and General) to cover day and/or night shifts in Nursing Homes in the Emsworth, Chichester, Bognor, Selsey, Petworth, Worthing and surrounding areas.
Recently qualified Nurses are welcome too! You will just need to have completed 6 month's post-qualification experience.
As a qualified Nurse you will need to possess an up-to-date NMC PIN Number as well as current RCN membership.
Our Nurses already working with us value the ability to work as much or as little work as they like. We are able to offer continuous shifts within our Nursing Homes, giving you great flexibility and continuity, whichever suits you best to fit around your lifestyle; other commitments or you can work with us as your main income.
BENEFITS our Nurses can expect whilst working with us are: -
- Excellent hourly rates of pay
- WEEKLY pay via BACS
- PAYE workers accrue holiday pay SEPERATELY to their hourly rate!
- Umbrella and Limited Nurses are also welcome*
- Optional Workplace pension*
- Mandatory Training and certificates provided for personal use *
- FREE Child and Adult Workforce DBS provided *
- Generous Refer a Friend Reward Scheme *
- Friendly and experienced Health & Social Care Consultants
- Qualified Nurse Consultant support
All you have to do is click on the 'APPLY NOW' tab to process your application further.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.