Nursing/Residential Home Care Assistant (West Sussex)
You can view all our current jobs here.
Due to recent high demand we are looking to for HCA's, Care Assistants and Support Workers to cover agency staff shifts in the WEST SUSSEX region. Day, weekend and wake night shifts are available in Residential Homes, Nursing Homes and Learning Disability Homes supporting various client groups depending on your experiences and preferences.
The shifts we can offer will be located in the Chichester, Emsworth, Selsey, West Witterings, Arundel, Bognor Regis, Fontwell, Littlehampton, Midhurst/Petworth, Shoreham and Worthing areas. Our clients are warm, friendly and require regular staff and continuity.
This position is ideal for those of you who to wish to work full time, top up your existing hours or work the odd shift to suit your lifestyle and fit around other commitments. You can work as little or as much as you wish, offering you great flexibility. We always have work for top quality HCA's, Care Assistants and Support Workers who need flexible shifts and enjoy working at a variety of different projects.
Alternativley, if you are new to care and looking to start a career within this line of work we can help you get there!
A full driving license is not essential, mandatory training updates with certificates can be supplied for a nominal fee and we are currently offering you a FREE ENHANCED DBS*
The BENEFITS of working with us include:-
- Excellent hourly rates of pay
- WEEKLY pay via BACS
- FREE DBS on Registration*
- Mandatory Training with Certificates given*
- Refer a Friend Scheme - Earn cash rewards*
- Accruable Holiday entitlement in ADDITION to your hourly pay rate for PAYE workers
- Pension Scheme
- Experienced & friendly Health & Social Care Consultants to support you
- Flexible shifts that suit you, work around your main employment or work on a full-time bank basis - you choose how much or little you want to work
Please click on the 'apply now' button to process your application further.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.