Offline Programmer - Up to £35000
Have you got good experience within CNC machining and seek to work for a prestigious company who can offer you growth, stability and a genuinely positive and enthusiastic environment? If so then please read on!
We seek a CNC milling professional with experience of setting and operating and also offline programming, yet they will still look for great setter/operators with the right attitude and work ethic to move forwards. The company machine various products that serve into various industries predominantly aerospace, so they work to great standards and its exciting engineering!
Its 45 hour weeks , they can contribute up to 8% pension which is fantastic, offer parking on site, employee of the month awards and a salary anywhere form £30000 up to £35000 depending upon your level of skill and experience.
What will the role involve?
- Manufacturing part typically from Aluminium and titanium predominantly.
- Setting and Operating CNC Machinery for 5 axis and 3+2 milling.
- Design and Manufacture of tooling.
- Machining complex parts on time
- Offline programming using Catia or Alphacam/Edgecam
- Using CAD CAM software to convert designs and models into programs for machining
What do I need?
- A desire to progress your career forwards
- Must be able to generate CNC machining programs off line
- Good CNC machine experience setting and operating with programming being highly advantageous
This is a great opportunity for the right person. Please ring Neil on 02392483944 to discuss discreetly or just to find out more, alternatively click apply to send us your CV and we will be in touch shortly!
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.